Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Online Home Based Part Time Jobs


Are you looking for a perfect online part time job? If so then carry on reading and I guarantee you that you will find a legitimate online part time job for sure. But first, a little about myself. I have done bachelors in computer engineering (4 years). Now I am doing a job at a telecom company. My pay is very good, at least for me. But the pay isn't awesome; I always wanted to earn a little bit more.
I tried to do part time job at a local cable company but things got extremely complicated. Like, I was unable to give any time to my family, I worked long hours, I couldn't sleep well, etc. So at that time, I thought that it was end of the road for me regarding making extra money via part time jobs.
I was so disappointed and I decided not do any part time job ever again. After few days, an old friend of mine meet me. He told me some thing that amazed me. He said that he was not doing any full time job at all, but still, he said that he was making some good money. But how, that's what I asked him. He told me that he was doing home based business and that he was able to make thousands of dollars from it.
At first, I couldn't believe it, but when he showed me few things on the internet, I was finally convinced. He was actually making some real money on the internet. This gave me an idea, why not do some of work that he do, as a part time job?
Well, actually this idea worked and worked very well indeed. I couldn't do all things that he was doing as it needed a lot of time which I didn't have. So I decided to choose working at freelance sites as a part time job. The thing about freelancing sites is that you have the freedom to work when ever you want to and where ever you want to.
Freelancing site is market place where people all around the world come to do online business. There are buyers, who need someone to work for them and then there are service providers like me, who are willing to work for the buyers. After work is complete, the buyer pays the service provider. The most important thing is that its 100% to join most of freelancing site. You never have to pay anything ever from your own pocket. So never to worry about any Scams here.
What kind of jobs is available at freelancing sites? Well there are jobs for everyone. I can develop websites, I can do PHP and MYSQL based jobs, so that's what I do at freelance sites. But don't worry, if a person has no experience in any field, even he can do jobs at freelance sites. For example, there are hundreds of data entry jobs available at freelance sites. A person who can only operate a PC can do these jobs. There are many easy jobs available like simple tying jobs, data processing jobs etc.
I personally prefer to do copywriting jobs. If you can write grammar + spelling mistakes free English then guess what, you are eligible to do copywriting jobs. The reason why I prefer copywriting jobs is that the pay is very good compared to data entry jobs. But this does not mean that data entry jobs don't pay good, it's just that, copywriting jobs pay higher compared to data entry jobs.

Do you need Online Jobs? If yes, then click here

http://www.a1newspapers.com/Home-based-Jobs/Online-Jobs.html

http://www.a1newspapers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment